Fellow KonMari Consultants!
As my business has shifted, I've decided to sunset my Tidy Mastermind program for prospective consultants/active trainees/emerging certified KonMari® Consultants to dedicate more time clients, events, and other engagements.
Not to worry! There are some excellent resources I am more than happy to share to help your tidying business grow and thrive. Here are a few of my favorites:
→ Spark Joy
podcast Episode 33: How to Become a KonMari Consultant
→ An Open Letter to KonMari Consultant Trainees
→ Consultants Share the Moment KonMari Changed Their Lives
→ The Real Tidy Desks of KonMari Consultants Working from Home Around the World
→ How to Create Your KonMari Survival Kit
(everything I carry with me to a client's home)
I will also continue to leave a limited number of spots open on my calendar to discuss the business of tidying with emerging professionals.
I've helped emerging consultants:
- Determine if KonMari® consulting is the right career path
- Jumpstart and launch their business presence from nothing
- Set up a successful virtual tidying service
- Map a business vision and strategic plan
- Develop a consistent brand voice aesthetic
- Establish the value/cost of services
- Attract, retain, and “wow” ideal clients
- Workshop a workshop presentation
- Launch a podcast
Feel free to sign-up below at any time!