- This event has passed.
I Can’t: Organize My Home hosted by Mac & Cheese Productions
October 23 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$32
- Overwhelmed by the things in your home? By the mess? By the chaos?
- Not sure where to start?
- Feel hopelessness, shame, or frustration when it comes to the state of your home?
- Want to transform home into a place of calm and organization?
You’re not alone. Come learn how to start, maintain, and feel successful in a no-judgment, welcoming space.
Kristyn will share home organization tips that focus on what you keep (does it “spark joy?”), rather than what or how much you discard. Learn about Marie Kondo’s revolutionary Japanese decluttering method made popular by Netflix’s “Tidying Up” series.
This workshop will help you lead with gratitude and become an extension of a home that you honor and respect. It includes an overview of KonMari fundamentals and practical decluttering tips that fall under five signature KonMari categories: Clothing, Books, Paper, Miscellaneous items, and Sentimental items. Enjoy a live demonstration of the signature KonMari Folding technique. We’ll also discuss common myths and missteps as we address how to overcome your unique clutter challenges and barriers to success and true abundance.
You’ll leave with —
- A thorough understanding of how to apply Marie Kondo’s KonMari Method of tidying up to your home
- Answers to your burning tidying questions
- A fully developed vision of your ideal lifestyle and living environment, per professional guided instruction
- A clear plan of action and tidying schedule that ensures you keep your one-time tidying event top priority
- An illustrated signature KonMari Fold instruction sheet
- A copy of The Tidy Home Joy Journal (a #1 Amazon Best Seller)
In addition to the take-aways detailed above, I Can’t attendees will have a chance to win one of three hand selected KonMari-themed prizes.
There are no refunds so please make sure you can join before registering. If you’d like to share, invite, keep track of this event on Facebook, click here.